New Cancer Care office in Puerto Rico

Providing the newest therapeutic, supportive care and integrated medicine options at our office in Levittown, Toa Baja.

New Cancer Care office in Puerto Rico

Providing the newest therapeutic, supportive care and integrated medicine options at our office in Levittown, Toa Baja.

Finding out that you or a loved one has cancer can be overwhelming and discomforting.

At Onco Vida, you will find genuinely caring, highly-trained and educated medical professionals that will help you to confidently face this challenging but not impossible fight. Allow us to provide you with the personalized medical support you deserve.

Dr. Elizabeth Calderon

Dr. Elizabeth Calderon, M.D.

Hematologist-Oncologist | Board Certified

 

Elizabeth Calderón, M.D. obtained her Bachelor of Science in General Sciences from the University of Puerto Rico Río Piedras Campus (Magna Cum Laude) and her doctorate in General Medicine from the UPR Campus of Medical Sciences (Cum Laude).

Dr. Elizabeth Calderon

Dr. Elizabeth Calderon, M.D.

Hematologist-Oncologist | Board Certified

Elizabeth Calderón, M.D. obtained her Bachelor of Science in General Sciences from the University of Puerto Rico Río Piedras Campus (Magna Cum Laude) and her doctorate in General Medicine from the UPR Campus of Medical Sciences (Cum Laude).

“As long as there is life, there is hope.”

From Our Patients

From Our Patients

“I was diagnosed with peritoneal carmatosis in 2018. As you’d expect, the news was not easy to take, I was afraid and filled with anguish. But I thank God for providing me with a medical team of excellence that helped me overcome the fears caused by my illness. Of everyone involved, I would like to highlight Hematologist‐Oncologist Dr. Elizabeth Calderón. Who has been an angel in this process, we have seen the progress that has been made since the first day I entered Onco Vida. Her charisma and empathy gave me the security that every patient would like to receive, her great team has made me feel like family. I must say that I have noticed a great improvement in my cancer condition. All due to Dr. Elizabeth’s knowledge and the effectiveness of her treatments. Where you see 1% chance have 99% faith.”

María M.

From Our Patients

From Our Patients

“I was diagnosed with peritoneal carmatosis in 2018. As you’d expect, the news was not easy to take, I was afraid and filled with anguish. But I thank God for providing me with a medical team of excellence that helped me overcome the fears caused by my illness. Of everyone involved, I would like to highlight Hematologist‐Oncologist Dr. Elizabeth Calderón. Who has been an angel in this process, we have seen the progress that has been made since the first day I entered Onco Vida. Her charisma and empathy gave me the security that every patient would like to receive, her great team has made me feel like family. I must say that I have noticed a great improvement in my cancer condition. All due to Dr. Elizabeth’s knowledge and the effectiveness of her treatments. Where you see 1% chance have 99% faith.”

María M.

Onco Vida PR

Visit Us

Levittown Calle Lizzie
Graham JR-1, Toa Baja PR 00949

Call Us

(787) 624-7119
Fax: (939) 204-6787

E-mail Us

info@oncovidapr.com

Visit Us

Levittown Calle Lizzie
Graham JR-1, Toa Baja PR 00949

Call Us

(787) 624-7119
Fax: (939) 204-6787

E-mail Us

info@oncovidapr.com

Visit Us

Levittown Calle Lizzie
Graham JR-1, Toa Baja PR 00949

Call Us

(787) 624-7119
Fax: (939) 204-6787

E-mail Us

info@oncovidapr.com

en_USEnglish